Solid Software, an accomplished company specializing in Flutter/Dart software development, is currently seeking a talented professional to join our team in the role of Junior Flutter Engineer.
Since early 2018 our company boasts one of the most extensive expertise in Flutter & Dart development in the industry and we'd be happy to share our experience with individuals who also want to become an expert.
• Assisting in the development of mobile applications using the Flutter & Dart as a part of a high-performance team;
• Implementation projects from scratch with the focus on quality, support and add new features;
• Writing clean and maintainable code while following coding standards and best practices; • Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals;
• Contributing to the development of technical documentation and guides;
• Constant improvement of skills.
• Knowledge of Flutter & Dart Core;
• Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals;
• Previous experience in Flutter or Android/ iOS application development 1-2 years;
• English level: B1-B2;
• Good understanding of OOP/ SOLID/ DRY principles;
• Curiosity and constant willingness to dig to the roots of the matter;
• Strong problem-solving skills as well as a self-initiative approach.
• We support Ukraine;
• A wonderful team of enthusiasts and like-minded people;
• Atmosphere of comfortable work & life balance;
• Flexible schedule and work-from-home opportunity;
• One of the biggest Flutter expertise in Ukraine and in the world;
• Opportunity to work on projects with different Flutter directions (web, mobile, tablet, watch, desktop)
• Work with trendy and sometimes experimental technologies;
• MacBook Pro and great tech;
• Decent compensation;
• Lack of bureaucracy;
• Compensation of professional events, English lessons, sports activities, COVID-19 test;
• Corporate parties and fun team-buildings in the nearest future;
• Anniversary presents;
• Accounting and juridical services.
• Onboarding and mentorship program;
• Internal career path program from Developer to Architect that consists of knowledge areas for IT specialists, books, training sessions, and work activities;
• Corporate library with the best programming books (+ an ability to order a particular book if we don't have it);
• Professional and constant feedback.
We truly value the unique talents and skills that each individual brings to our company. As we continue on our journey of growth, we eagerly anticipate the opportunity to welcome you into our team.
Talk to you soon!
"Hire character. Train for skills.", Peter Schutz