Solid Software, a company that specializes in Dart/Flutter, is looking for a talented Flutter Engineer to join our team. We have gained strong expertise in Flutter mobile/web/desktop engineering since early 2018 and now are happy to share our experience with those who also want to become experts in this area.
We’re proud of our team, where each member is a valuable part of our company, and are looking forward to seeing you among us.
• Good understanding of OOP/SOLID principles;
• Experience of working with Git;
• English level: at least Intermediate;
• Previous experience in Android, iOS, or Flutter application development;
• Strong focus on code quality and ability to write clean code;
• Curiosity and constant willingness to dig to the roots of the matter.
• You will implement applications from scratch, support them and add new features;
• Deliver Flutter/Dart applications with a focus on quality.
• One of the biggest Flutter expertise in Ukraine and in the world;
• Flexible schedule;
• MacBook Pro and great tech;
• Decent compensation;
• Work with trendy and sometimes experimental technologies;
• Lack of bureaucracy;
• Modern and comfortable workplace (or remote opportunity).
• Internal career path program: from Developer to Architect. It consists of 11 knowledge areas, books, training sessions, and work activities;
• Mentorship program;
• Corporate library with best programming books (+ an ability to order a particular book if we miss it);
• Ability to work on challenging projects with awesome clients;
• Professional and constant feedback;
• Opportunity to work on projects with different Flutter directions (web, mobile, tablet, watch, desktop) in the future.
• Friendly atmosphere, mutual help, and support;
• Corporate parties and fun team-buildings;
• Anniversary presents.
"Hire character. Train for skills.", Peter Schutz